mandag 31. mars 2014

DT medlem og mitt bidrag! -DT member and my entry!

Hei.

Jeg kan nå stolt meddele at jeg har blitt medlem av Through The Purple Haze's design team!

Akkurat nå har vi en morsom utfordring på bloggen vår, nemlig Steampunk. Sponsoren vår denne gangen er
Og du kan finne produktene HER.
Utrolig flotte og artige digi stempler! :)
Digi'en jeg har hatt finner du HER.


Hello.
I can now proudly announce that I'm a member of Through The Purple Haze's design team!
Right now we have a fun challenge on our blog, the challenge is Steampunk. Our Sponsor this time is Rick St.Dennis and you can find the products HERE.
Beautiful and fun digital stamps! :)
The digital stamp that I have used you can find HERE.

Dette er mitt bidrag til utfordringen./This is my entry for the challenge.

Håper du ble inspirert og deltar på utfordringen vår! :)

I hope you got inspired and join us on our challenge! :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Katrine!! This is fantastic/fabulous/stunning!!! What a beautiful card! I'm loving the script background and your coloring is amazing!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Darcy. Thank you so much! It was a fun, but hard challenge! I'm so happy to be on the team. :) Thank you again for your comment. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow Katrine what an amazing card, welcome to the team I really look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work xx

    SvarSlett